1. What are you reading right now?
I’m about to pick up Nine Stories by JD Salinger
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Getting back into The Merry Recluse, essays by Caroline Knapp
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had some errands, during which I listened to an audio book. I went to they gym, something I have committed to myself to do. That was just a non-reading time as I need to take classes else I won’t work as hard.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
What a fun community of readers are out there. I’m not sure why that surprises me. Of course book people are fun and cool!